Influenza A virus (H1N1) Antibody (HRP)CATALOG NUMBER: 35-283
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: IHC, WB
- Host Species: Goat
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: HRP
- Size: 0.05 mL
- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Influenza A, strain USSR (H1N1)
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- SPECIFICITY: Specific to purified virions
- PURIFICATION: Purified IgG fraction of antiserum covalently coupled with highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to insure adequate conjugation while preserving the maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is absent.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Influenza A virus (H1N1) antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer with bovine serum albumin (10mg/ml) and preserved with 0.002% thimerosal.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Influenza A virus (H1N1) antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Influenza A virus (H1N1) Peroxidase conjugate
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-283
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805