- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of the neuraminidase N1 protein from Swine-origin Influenza A/California/14/2009 (H1N1). For use as a positive control or for blocking the anti-neuraminidase N1 antibody.
- SPECIES: Virus
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Suitable for use as a positive control or as a blocking peptide in ELISA. Antibody activity is usually completely blocked by incubating the peptide with an equal volume of antibody for 30 minutes at 37°C. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2 containing 0.1% BSA.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store (up to 1 year) at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-556
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $100.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.