- SPECIES: Influenza A
- SOURCE SPECIES: Embryonated chicken eggs
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EIA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Serological studies of influenza A virus, immunogen for antibody production. Has been tested with antiinfluenza A monoclonal antibodies in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- PURITY: > 90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Ultracentrifugation using 10-40% sucrose gradient.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.05 M Tris-HCl Buffer, pH 8.0, 0.1 M Sodium Chloride, 5 mM EDTA.
- CONCENTRATION: 1.1 mg/mL (BCA Method)
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Upon receipt, store at -20°C.
- Influenza A (A/Shangdong/9/93) (H3N2), Influenza Virus, Type A, Strain A/Shangdong/9/93, (H3N2)
- 1: Yan, X., et al., (2004), “Microsphere-based duplexed immunoassay for influenza virus typing by flow cytometry”, Journal of Immunological Methods, 284: 27–38.
- 2: Yan, X., et al., (2005), “Multiplexed Flow Cytometric Immunoassay for Influenza Virus Detection and Differentiation”, Anal. Chem., 77: 7673–7678.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-571
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.