- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant influenza virus type A nucleoprotein
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Influenza A, Nucleoprotein Antibody [FluA-NP 4F1] for use in immunocytochemistry, ELISA, and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Influenza A, Nucleoprotein
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in a stock solution of 50% glycerol/50% PBS, pH 7.4; No preservative added
- CONCENTRATION: Lot specific
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NP
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Influenza virus type A nucleoprotein, also known as NP, is composed of a 498 amino acid sequence and is type-specific in influenza viruses. The NP encapsulates the virus genome to form a ribonucleoprotein (RNP) particle for the purposes of transcription and packaging. The monoclonal antibody FluA-NP 4F1 has been shown to specifically recognize type A influenza virus NP in virus infected cell culture and patient samples. This clone can be paired as a detection antibody for ELISA with clone FluA-NP 2C9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-735
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805