- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant influenza virus type A nucleoprotein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Activity, Flow, IHC-Fr, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: Influenza A, Nucleoprotein Antibody [FluA-NP 2C9] for use in immunohistochemistry, ELISA, and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Influenza A, Nucleoprotein
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NP
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Influenza virus type A nucleoprotein, also known as NP, is composed of a 498 amino acid sequence and is type-specific in influenza viruses. The NP encapsulates the virus genome to form a ribonucleoprotein (RNP) particle for the purposes of transcription and packaging. This clone can be paired as a capture antibody for ELISA with clone FluA-NP 4F1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-733
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $310.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805