- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB, ELISA.
- PURITY: >90%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 20mM Tris-HCl, 150mM NaCl, 1mM EDTA, 5mM Glutathione, 0.5mM GSSH and 10% Glycerol.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -80°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGF2BP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 1, ZBP-1, VICKZ family member 1, zipcode-binding protein 1, IGF2 mRNA-binding protein 1, IGF-II mRNA-binding protein 1, coding region determinant-binding protein, IMP1, ZBP1, CRDBP, IMP-1, CRD-BP, VICKZ1, Insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 1, Coding region determinant-binding protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006537.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56237027
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10642
- As Gram-negative bacterial isolates producing plasmid-mediated IMP-1 metallo-beta-lactamase usually demonstrate resistance to various broad-spectrum beta-lactams, including cephamycins and carbapenems, transmission and proliferation of these microorganisms in clinical settings could become a clinical threat in the near future.
- 1: Yamaguchi Y. (2005) Probing the role of Asp-120(81) of metallo-beta-lactamase (IMP-1) by site-directed mutagenesis, kinetic studies, and X-ray crystallography. J Biol Chem. 280(21): 20824-32
- 2: Nielsen J. (1999) A family of insulin-like growth factor II mRNA-binding proteins represses translation in late development. Mol Cell Biol. 19(2): 1262-70
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-901
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.