- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ILK2/ILK1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 391-421 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ILK2/ILK1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ILK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin-linked protein kinase, 59 kDa serine/threonine-protein kinase, ILK-1, ILK-2, p59ILK, ILK, ILK1, ILK2
- Protein Accession Number: Q13418
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9973397
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3611
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Transduction of extracellular matrix signals through integrins influences intracellular and extracellular functions, and appears to require interaction of integrin cytoplasmic domains with cellular proteins. Integrin-linked kinase (ILK) is an ankyrin repeat containing 51 kDa receptor-proximate serine-threonine kinase (1), with a reported migration rate of 59K. This 451 amino acid protein interacts with the cytoplasmic domain of the beta-1 integrin subunit and contains sequence motifs found in pleckstrin homology domains capable of interacting with phosphoinositide lipids. ILK is an upstream regulator of Pi(3)K dependant activation of protein kinase B (PKB/AKT) and inhibition of glycogen synthase kinase 3 (GSK-3). ILK2 expression is associated with mediation of cell architecture, adhesion to integrin substrates and anchorage-dependent growth in epithelial cells. ILK2 is overexpressed in some highly invasive tumor cell lines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-641
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin