- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-280 of human ILF2 (NP_004506.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: A-431
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse spleen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 50kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ILF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ILF2, NF45, PRO3063
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3608
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a transcription factor required for T-cell expression of the interleukin 2 gene. It also binds RNA and is an essential component for encapsidation and protein priming of hepatitis B viral polymerase. The encoded 45 kDa protein (NF45, ILF2) forms a complex with the 90 kDa interleukin enhancer-binding factor 3 (NF90, ILF3), and this complex has been shown to affect the redistribution of nuclear mRNA to the cytoplasm, to repair DNA breaks by nonhomologous end joining, and to negatively regulate the microRNA processing pathway. Knockdown of NF45 or NF90 protein retards cell growth, possibly by inhibition of mRNA stabilization. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Related pseudogenes have been found on chromosomes 3 and 14.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-916
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.