- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This IL9R antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 170-199 amino acids from the Central region of human IL9R.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL9R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-9 receptor, IL-9 receptor, IL-9R, CD129, IL9R
- Protein Accession Number: Q01113
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242526
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3581
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine receptorthat specifically mediates the biological effects of interleukin 9(IL9). The functional IL9 receptor complex requires this protein aswell as the interleukin 2 receptor, gamma (IL2RG), a common gammasubunit shared by the receptors of many different cytokines. Theligand binding of this receptor leads to the activation of variousJAK kinases and STAT proteins, which connect to different biologicresponses. This gene is located at the pseudoautosomal regions of Xand Y chromosomes. Genetic studies suggested an association of thisgene with the development of asthma. Multiple pseudogenes onchromosome 9, 10, 16, and 18 have been described. Alternativelyspliced transcript variants have been found for this gene.
- 1: Romero, R., et al. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 203 (4), 361 (2010) :
- 2: McCanlies, E.C., et al. J. Occup. Environ. Med. 52(7):680-684(2010)
- 3: Schuurhof, A., et al. Pediatr. Pulmonol. 45(6):608-613(2010)
- 4: Romero, R., et al. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 202 (5), 431 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-677
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin