- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This IL4I1 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 391-422 amino acids from human IL4I1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL4I1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: L-amino-acid oxidase, LAAO, LAO, 188.8.131.52, Interleukin-4-induced protein 1, IL4-induced protein 1, Protein Fig-1, hFIG1, IL4I1, FIG1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96RQ9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20138284
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 259307
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Lysosomal L-amino-acid oxidase with highest specific activity with phenylalanine. May play a role in lysosomal antigen processing and presentation (By similarity).
- 1: Chavan S.S.,et al.Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1576:70-80(2002).
- 2: Wiemann S.,et al.BMC Biol. 3:16-16(2005).
- 3: Chu C.C.,et al.Submitted (MAY-2005) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 4: Jikuya H.,et al.Submitted (JAN-2002) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-234
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.