- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: RQQYECLHYKTD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 43kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines Jurkat and Molt4 (calculated MW of 43.3kDa according to NP_002174.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Colon. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_002174.1; NP_001254642.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 43kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL3RA / CD123
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL3RA, interleukin 3 receptor, alpha (low affinity), CD123, IL3R, IL3RAY, IL3RX, IL3RY, hIL-3Ra, CD123 antigen, IL-3 receptor alpha SP2 isoform, IL-3 receptor subunit alpha, IL-3R subunit alpha, IL-3R-alpha, IL-3RA, interleukin-3 receptor subunit alpha
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002174.1,NP_001254642.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13324710
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3563
- 1: Shi J, Ikeda K, Maeda Y, Shinagawa K, Ohtsuka A, Yamamura H, Tanimoto M.Identification of CD123+ myeloid dendritic cells as an early-stage immature subset with strong tumoristatic potential.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-665
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.