- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This IL2RG antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 76-101 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human IL2RG.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IF starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL2RG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytokine receptor common subunit gamma, Interleukin-2 receptor subunit gamma, IL-2 receptor subunit gamma, IL-2R subunit gamma, IL-2RG, gammaC, p64, CD132, IL2RG
- Protein Accession Number: P31785
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 400048
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3561
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IL2RG is an important signaling component of many interleukin receptors, including those of interleukin -2, -4, -7 and -21, and is thus referred to as the common gamma chain. Mutations in this gene cause X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency (XSCID), as well as X-linked combined immunodeficiency (XCID), a less severe immunodeficiency disorder.
- 1: Ross, J.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(6):3582-3591(2010)
- 2: Ameratunga, R., et al. N. Z. Med. J. 122(1304):46-53(2009)
- 3: Clark, P.A., et al. Hum. Genet. 96(4):427-432(1995)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-952
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.