- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Insect cell derived recombinant Human sIL-2Ralpha.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, N, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL2RA antibody can be used for staining frozen immunohistochemistry tissues starting at 5 μg/mL, staining paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL, neutralization starting at 1 - 1.5 μg/mL, and Western Blot starting at 0.2 - 0.4 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Human IL-2Ralpha
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Lyophilized at room temperature up to 1 month; Reconstituted for up to two weeks at 2-8°C. Aliquot and freeze at -20°C for long term storage. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL2RA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL2RA, CD25 antigen, CD25, IDDM10, IL-2 receptor subunit alpha, IL2R, Interleukin 2 receptor, alpha, IL-2-RA, IL2-RA, TCGFR, IL-2R subunit alpha, p55, TAC antigen
- Protein Accession Number: P01589
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124317
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3559
- USER NOTE: Reconstitute using sterile water.
- IL2RA Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-308
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.