- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from the C-terminal region of human IL1RL1 was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 2-5 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, IL1RL1 antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Affinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL1RL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-1 Receptor-like 1; IL-1 Receptor-like 1; IL1RL1; IL-33 Receptor; Interleukin-33 Receptor
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9173
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- IL1RL1 (Interleukin 1 receptor-like 1), also known as ST2 and ST2V, is a member of the IL1R family and TLR superfamily. TIR proteins initiate the innate immune response through NF-kB. Unlike other TIR proteins, IL1RL1 doesn't activate NF-kB. Instead, it promotes endotoxin tolerance through suppressive interaction with TLR4 and IL1R. This TLR inhibition also promotes a Th2 response.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-031
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.