- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser 21 - Glu 359
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65.7 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM tris, 100 mM glycine, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL1RAP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL1RAP, IL-1RAcP, C3orf13, IL1R3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NPH3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3556
- Interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP or IL-1RAcP) is also known as Interleukin-1 receptor 3 (IL-1R-3 or IL-1R3), C3orf13, which belongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family. IL1RAP contains three Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains and one TIR domain. IL1RAP is detected in liver, skin, placenta, thymus and lung. IL-1R3 / IL1RAP is coreceptor with IL1R1, associates with IL1R1 bound to IL1B to form the high affinity interleukin-1 receptor complex which mediates interleukin-1-dependent activation of NF-kappa-B and other pathways.
- 1: Huang J., et al., 1997, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 94:12829-12832.
- 2: Jensen L.E., et al., 2000, J. Immunol. 164:5277-5286.
- 3: Smith D.E., et al., 2003, Immunity 18:87-96.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-470
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.