- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This IL1R1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 422-450 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human IL1R1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL1R1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-1 receptor type 1, IL-1R-1, IL-1RT-1, IL-1RT1, CD121 antigen-like family member A, Interleukin-1 receptor alpha, IL-1R-alpha, Interleukin-1 receptor type I, p80, CD121a, Interleukin-1 receptor type 1, membrane form, mIL-1R1, mIL-1RI, Interleukin-1 receptor type 1, soluble form, sIL-1R1, sIL-1RI, IL1R1, IL1R, IL1RA, IL1RT1
- Protein Accession Number: P14778
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124308
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3554
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine receptorthat belongs to the interleukin 1 receptor family. This protein isa receptor for interleukin alpha (IL1A), interleukin beta (IL1B),and interleukin 1 receptor, type I(IL1R1/IL1RA). It is an importantmediator involved in many cytokine induced immune and inflammatoryresponses. This gene along with interleukin 1 receptor, type II(IL1R2), interleukin 1 receptor-like 2 (IL1RL2), and interleukin 1receptor-like 1 (IL1RL1) form a cytokine receptor gene cluster in aregion mapped to chromosome 2q12.
- 1: Fragoso, J.M., et al. Immunol. Lett. 133(2):106-111(2010)
- 2: Franchim, C.S., et al. Hypertens Pregnancy (2010) In press :
- 3: Melen, E., et al. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 126(3):631-637(2010)
- 4: de Wit, E., et al. Mamm. Genome (2010) In press :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-404
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.