- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The extracellular domain of the type I human IL-1 receptor.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, RIA
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL1R1 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: These antibodies react with cell surface and soluble human IL-1 receptor; Specific epitopes are unknown, but they do partially inhibit (30-50%) binding of one another to IL-1 receptor
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: -20°C; Long term: -70°C; Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL1R1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL1R1, Antigen CD121a, D2S1473, IL-1R-1, IL-1R-alpha, IL-1RT-1, IL-1RT1, IL1R, IL1RA, IL1RT1, Interleukin receptor 1, Interleukin-1 receptor alpha, Interleukin-1 receptor type 1, CD121A, CD121a antigen, Interleukin 1 receptor, type I, Interleukin-1 receptor type I, Interleukin-1 type i receptor, p80
- Protein Accession Number: P14778
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124308
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3554
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IL1R1 Antibody 
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-022
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.