- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QGKSKREKKDRVFTD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 37kDa band observed in Human Liver, Skin and Tonsil lysates (calculated MW of 37.2kDa according to NP_002178.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL12B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL12B, interleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40) , CLMF, CLMF2, IL-12B, NKSF, NKSF2, IL12, subunit p40, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40, interleukin 12, p40, interleukin 12B, interleukin-12 beta chain, natural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit, natural killer cell stimulatory factor-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002178.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24497438
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3593
- 1: Sheth K, De A, Nolan B, Friel J, Duffy A, Ricciardi R, Miller-Graziano C, Bankey P. Heat shock protein 27 inhibits apoptosis in human neutrophils. J Surg Res. 2001 Jul;99(1):129-33.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-767
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.