- SPECIES: Bacteria, Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SAKELRCQCI KTYSKPFHPK FIKELRVIES GPHCANTEII VKLSDGRELC LDPKENWVQR VVEKFLKRAE NS
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to chemoattract human peripheral blood neutrophils using a concentration range of 10.0-100.0 ng/ml.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CXCL8, monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor (MDNCF), neutrophil activating factor (NAF), NAP-1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3576
- IL-8 is a proinflammatory CXC chemokine that can signal through the CXCR1 and CXCR2 receptors. It is secreted by monocytes and endothelial cells. IL-8 chemoattracts and activates neutrophils. Recombinant Human IL-8 (monocyte-derived) is an 8.4 kDa protein containing 72 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-727
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805