- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MDCDIEGKDG KQYESVLMVS IDQLLDSMKE IGSNCLNNEF NFFKRHICDA NKEGMFLFRA ARKLRQFLKM NSTGDFDLHL LKVSEGTTIL LNCTGQVKGR KPAALGEAQP TKSLEENKSL KEQKKLNDLC FLKRLLQEIK TCWNKILMGT KEH
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of mouse 2E8 cells. The expected ED50 is ≤0.5 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥2 x 106 units/mg. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg of IL-7 (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IL-7 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IL-7 stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IL-7 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-7, Interleukin-7, IL-7
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000871.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504677
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3574
- IL-7 is a hematopoietic growth factor which affects primarily early B and T cells. Produced by thymic stromal cells, spleen cells and keratinocytes, IL-7 can also co-stimulate the proliferation of mature T cells in combination with other factors such as ConA and IL-2. Human and murine IL-7 is cross-species reactive. Recombinant human IL-7 is a 17.5 kDa protein containing 153 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-561
- Size: 0.01 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.