- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: E. coli-derived human IL-6 protein, amino acids Pro29-Met212
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Human IL-6 Sandwich Immunoassay:
ELISA Capture: Recommended Concentration: 1-4ug/mL, Sample: Human IL-6 Monoclonal Antibody, Rabbit MAb(CAP)
ELISA Detection: Recommended Concentration: 0.03-0.15ug/mL, Sample: Human IL-6 Monoclonal Antibody, Rabbit MAb(DET)
Standard: Recommended Concentration: 0.78-50pg/mL, Sample: Recombinant Human IL6 Protein
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified, Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU/ug of the protein by LAL method.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2um filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4.
- CONCENTRATION: 1mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody can be stored at 2°C to -8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDF; HGF; HSF; BSF2; IL-6; BSF-2; IFNB2; IFN-beta-2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74739144
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3569
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions in immunity, tissue regeneration, and metabolism. Binds to IL6R, then the complex associates to the signaling subunit IL6ST/gp130 to trigger the intracellular IL6-signaling pathway (Probable). The interaction with the membrane-bound IL6R and IL6ST stimulates 'classic signaling', whereas the binding of IL6 and soluble IL6R to IL6ST stimulates 'trans-signaling'. Alternatively, 'cluster signaling' occurs when membrane-bound IL6:IL6R complexes on transmitter cells activate IL6ST receptors on neighboring receiver cells (Probable).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilution/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guidline for Product use . The product is for research use only
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-094
- Size: 0.1mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.