- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Baboon, Cynomolgus Monkey, Human, Rhesus Monkey, Sooty Mangabey
- IMMUNOGEN: COS-expressed human IL-5
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-5 Antibody [JES1-5A10] for use in flow cytometry, ELISA, and ELISpot assays.
- SPECIFICITY: IL-5
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-5, eosinophil differentiation factor, EDF, T cell replacing factor-1, TRF-1, eosinophil colony stimulating factor, Eo-CSF, B cell growth factor-2, BCGF-2, B cell differentiation factor for IgM, BCDF-m, IgA enhancing factor, IgA-EF
- Protein Accession Number: P05113
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3567
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-657
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.