- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Baboon, Cynomolgus, Human, Rhesus
- IMMUNOGEN: CHO-expressed human IL-4
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-4 Antibody [MP4-25D2] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, ELISA, ELISpot, and neutralization assays.
- SPECIFICITY: IL-4
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-4, T cell growth factor-2, TCGF-2 , Ia inducing factor, IaIF, B cell stimulating factor-1, BSF-1, Hodgkin's cell growth factor, HCGF, mast cell growth factor-2, MCGF-2, macrophage fusion factor, MFF, T cell growth factor-2, TCGF-2, Hodgkin's cell growth factor, HCGF
- Protein Accession Number: P05112
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3565
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-655
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805