- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 8D4-8 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human IL-4, expressed by the activated T cells and mast cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BSF1, IL-4, BCGF1, BSF-1, BCGF-1, IL4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3565
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 8D4-8 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human IL-4, expressed by the activated T cells and mast cells. IL-4 is species-specific and stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of B lymphocytes. It upregulates the expression of IgE receptors and class II MHC antigen. The 8D4-8 antibody neutralizes the IL-4 cytokine.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-055
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805