- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant Rat IL-3β (rat IL-3 beta).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Neutralization Assay, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of Rat IL-3β (150 ng/mL), a concentration of 0.68 - 1.03 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect Rat IL-3β by indirect ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Rat IL-3β..
To detect Rat IL-3β by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Rat IL-3β (XP-5187Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Rat IL-3β.
To detect Rat IL-3β by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant Rat IL-3β is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-rat IL-3β specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized hIL-3β matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IL-3B antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il3
- Protein Accession Number: P97688
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 81870605
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 24495
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- IL-3 acts in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of two related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes/macrophages. It induces granulocytes, macrophages, mast cells, stem cells, erythroid cells, eosinophils and megakaryocytes and is expressed by activated T cells, mast cells, and natural killer cells
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5187
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin