- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human IL-38 (aa 1-152) is fused at the C-terminus to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 1EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in 55mM TRIS-Cl, pH 8.2, containing 150mM NaCl. Reconstitute in distilled water.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL1F10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-38, Interleukin-1 Family Member 10 theta, IL-1F10, FIL1 theta, FKSG75, IL-1HY2, IL1-theta, Interleukin-1 HY2, Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist FKSG75
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WWZ1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27894307
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84639
- IL-38 (IL-1F10) belongs to the IL-1 family. IL-38 is expressed in the fetal skin, spleen and tonsil, generally in the basal epithelia of skin and in proliferating B cells of the tonsil. IL-38 binds soluble IL-1 receptor type 1 and may be implicated in the regulation of adapted and innate immune responses.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-208
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.