- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Val 46 - Asp 218
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20.3 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL-37
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL1F7,IL37,FIL1Z,IL1H4,IL1RP1
- Protein Accession Number: AAH20637
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27178
- Interleukin-1 family member 7 (IL1F7b) ,a member of the IL-1 family, is aslo known as interleukin-37, interleukin-1 homolog 4 (IL-1H4), interleukin-1 zeta (IL-1 zeta) and interleukin-1-related protein, which can interact with SMAD3 and bind to IL18R1, but not to IL1R1, with lower affinity than IL18. IL1F7b is a suppressor of innate inflammatory and immune responses involved in curbing excessive inflammation. This function requires SMAD3. Therefore,IL1F7b can suppress, or reduce, proinflammatory cytokine production, including IL1A and IL6, as well as CCL12, CSF1, CSF2, CXCL13, IL1B, IL23A and IL1RN, but spare anti-inflammatory cytokines. Furthermore,IL1F7b can also inhibit dendritic cell activation.
- 1: Pan G., et al., 2001, Cytokine 13:1-7.
- 2: Sharma S., et al., 2008, J. Immunol. 180:5477-5482.
- 3: Nold M.F., et al., 2010, Nat. Immunol. 11:1014-1022.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-901
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.