- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: IL-36RN antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human IL-36RN.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of IL-36RN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-36RN antibody can be used for detection of IL-36RN by Western blot at 1 μg/ml.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in rat samples and Immunofluorescence in rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: IL-36RN antibody is human and mouse reactive. At least two isoforms of IL-36RN are known to exist
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed Molecular Weight: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: IL-36RN antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: IL-36RN antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IL-36RN antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL36RN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-36RN Antibody: FIL1, FIL1D, IL1F5, IL1L1, PSORP, IL1HY1, IL1RP3, IL36RA, FIL1(DELTA), UNQ1896/PRO4342, Interleukin-36 receptor antagonist protein, FIL1 delta, IL-1RP3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_775262
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27894310
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26525
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IL-36RN is is a member of the interleukin 1 cytokine family whose gene and eight other interleukin 1 family genes form a cytokine gene cluster on chromosome 2 (1). IL-36RN specifically inhibits the activation of NF-kappaB induced IL-36A (2). The opposing activities of these cytokines have been suggested to be involved in the regulation of skin inflammation (3). Like the IL-36 cytokines (IL-36A, IL-36B and IL-36G), IL-36RN requires post-translational processing for full agonist activity, but the cleavage mechanism is currently unknown (4).
- 1: Smith DE, Renshaw BR, Ketchem RR, et al. Four new members expand the interleukin-1 superfamily. J. Biol. Chem. 2000; 275:1169-75.
- 2: Debets R, Timans JC, Homey B, et al. Two novel IL-1 family members, IL-1 delta and IL-1 epsilon, function as an antagonist and agonist of NF-kappa B activation through the orphan IL-1 receptor-related protein 2. J. Immunol. 2001; 167:1440-6.
- 3: Blumberg H, Dinh H, Trueblood ES, et al. Opposing activities of two novel members of the IL-1 ligand family regulate skin inflammation. J. Exp. Med. 2007; 204:2603-14.
- 4: Towne JE, Renshaw BR, Douangpanya J, et al. Interleukin-36 (IL-36) ligands require processing for full agonist agonist (IL-36a, IL-36b, and IL-36g) or antagonist (IL-36Ra) activity. J. Biol. Chem. 2011; 286:42594-602.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7511
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin