- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Mouse IL36Ra (aa Val3-Asp156) is untagged.
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Inhibits the IL-6 induced expression of IL-36alpha (IL-1F6), IL-36beta (IL-1F8), and IL-36gamma (IL-1F9) in BMDCs. 1ug/ml of IL-36Ra inhibits the activity of 10 ng to 100 ng/ml of the agonists.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.05EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Contains PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il1f5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-36 Receptor Antagonist Protein, IL-1F5, Interleukin-1 Family Member 5, IL-1delta, Interleukin-1delta, Interleukin-1 Homolog 3, Interleukin-1-like Protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9QYY1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25008597
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54450
- IL-36Ra/IL-1F5 is a highly and a specific antagonist of the IL-1 receptor-related protein 2-mediated response to IL-36alpha (IL-1F6), IL-36beta (IL-1F8) and IL-36gamma (IL-1F9). These cytokines bind to IL-36R (IL-1Rrp2) and IL-1RAcP, activating similar intracellular signals as IL-1. IL-36Ra inhibits the production of proinflammatory cytokines, including IL-12, IL-1beta, IL-6, TNF-alpha and IL-23 induced by IL-36 in BMDC and CD4 T cells. Skin and dendritic cells are target of the IL-36 interleukins leading to a Th1 response. Recently mutations that affect the levels and the activity of IL-36Ra have been found in patients with pustular psoriasis, leading to enhanced production of inflammatory cytokines (IL-8 in particular) by keratinocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-280
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.