- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MREAAPKSYA IRDSRQMVWV LSGNSLIAAP LSRSIKPVTL HLIACRDTEF SDKEKGNMVY LGIKGKDLCL FCAEIQGKPT LQLKEKNIMD LYVEKKAQKP FLFFHNKEGS TSVFQSVSYP GWFIATSTTS GQPIFLTKER GITNNTNFYL DSVE
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IL-36beta recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IL-36beta is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IL-36beta recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL36B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FIL1, FIL1H, IL1F8, IL1H2, IL-1F8, IL-1H2, IL1-ETA, FIL1-(ETA), FILI-(ETA), Interleukin-36 beta, FIL1 eta, IL-1 eta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055253.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20070252
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27177
- The IL-1 family is comprised of 11 structurally related ligands, including recently re-named IL-36α (IL-1F6), β (IL-1F8) and γ (IL-1F9). IL-36β is highly expressed in psoriatic plaques, and at lower levels in various other tissues. IL-36β signals through the IL-1Rrp2 (IL-1R6) receptor, which is primarily expressed on certain dendritic cells. The interaction of the IL-1Rrp2 receptor with IL-36 ligands induces dendritic cell maturation and activation. IL-36β also functions as an agonist of NF-kappaB, and stimulates the production of pro-inflammatory proteins, including IL-6, IL-8, BD-2, and BD-3. Recombinant human IL-36β is a 17.3 kDa protein containing 154 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-602
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.