- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser18-Asp169
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 17 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM Tris,100mM Nacl,0.1mM EDTA,pH8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-36 gamma, IL36G, IL-1-related protein 2, IL-1RP2, IL-1 epsilon, IL-1F9, Interleukin-1 homolog 1, IL-1H1
- Protein Accession Number: P13500
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 189054143
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6347
- Interleukin-36 gamma (IL-36 gamma ) is a member of the interleukin 1 cytokine family that includes three closely related genes, IL-36 alpha, beta , and gamma , formerly known as IL-1F6, F8, and F9 respectively. IL-36 alpha has been detected in both neuronal and synovial tissue, whereas IL-36 beta and IL-36 gamma are expressed in both cutaneous and mucosal epithelial cells, including the respiratory tract. IL-36 beta and IL-36 gamma stimulate proliferation, maturation and/or cytokine expression by innate immune cells (such as keratinocytes and dendritic cells), and adaptive immune cells (neutrophils and T-cells) in both humans and mice. The activity of IL-36 alpha is mediated by interleukin 1 receptor-like 2 (IL1RL2/IL1R-rp2), and is specifically inhibited by interleukin 1 family, member 5 (IL1F5/IL-1 delta). IL-36 gamma plays an important role in communicating the cell death to surrounding cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-669
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.