- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with highly pure recombinant Human IL-36 gamma. Anti-Human IL-36 gamma-specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sandwich ELISA: To detect Human IL-36 gamma by sandwich ELISA (using 100 ml/well), a concentration of 0.25 – 1.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with ProSci’s Polyclonal Anti- Human IL-36 gamma as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human IL-36 gamma.
To detect Human IL-36 gamma by Western Blot analysis, this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 mg/ml. When used in conjunction with compatible development reagents, the detection limit for recombinant Human IL-36 gamma is 1.5 – 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: IL-36 gamma-specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-359
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin