- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: NEPLEMWPLT QNEECTVTGF LRDKLQYRSR LQYMKHYFPI NYKISVPYEG VFRIANVTRL QRAQVSEREL RYLWVLVSLS ATESVQDVLL EGHPSWKYLQ EVETLLLNVQ QGLTDVEVSP KVESVLSLLN APGPNLKLVR PKALLDNCFR VMELLYCSCC KQSSVLNWQD CEVPSPQSCS PEPSLQYAAT QLYPPPPWSP SSPPHSTGSV RPVRAQGEGL LPHHHHHHHH
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IL-34 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IL-34 stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IL-34 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL34
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-34, C16orf77, Interleukin-34, IL-34
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001166242.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 289666750
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 146433
- IL-34 is a homodimeric cytokine that is expressed in a range of tissues including spleen, heart, brain, liver, kidney, lung, ovary, thymus, testis, small intestine, prostate and colon. IL-34 is a ligand for colony-stimulating factor-1 receptor (CSF1R), which also binds to CSF-1. It specifically binds CD14+ monocytes, promotes survival and proliferation of human peripheral blood monocytes, and stimulates macrophage colony formation by human bone marrow cells. IL-34, like human CSF-1 stimulates phosphorylation of MAPK1/ERK2 and MAPK3/ERK1. Recombinant human IL-34 is a 52.5 kDa homodimeric glycoprotein consisting of 460 amino acid residues, including a C-terminal His-Tag.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-560
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin