- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (94%)
- IMMUNOGEN: IL-34 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human IL-34.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 30 - 80 of IL-34.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-34 antibody can be used for the detection of IL-34 by Western blot at 0.25 μg/mL. Despite its predicted molecular weight, IL-34 will often run at higher molecular weight in SDS-PAGE.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 26 kDa
Observed: 42-48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: IL-34 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: IL-34 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IL-34 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL34
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-34 Antibody: IL-34, C16orf77, Interleukin-34, IL-34
- Protein Accession Number: ACD13474
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 187610438
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 146433
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IL-34 Antibody: Interleukin-34 (IL-34) was identified through a functional screening of a library of secreted proteins after transfection of an embryonic kidney cell line with recombinant cDNAs. Flow cytometry and monocyte viability assays demonstrated increased survival and/or proliferation of monocytes induced by IL-34 and specific binding of IL-34 to CD14+ monocytes. IL-34 is a second ligand to the colony stimulating factor (CSF)-1 receptor in addition to CSF1. Like CSF1, IL-34 stimulates phosphorylation of ERK1 and ERK2 in human monocytes and induces differentiation of bone marrow cells into macrophages.
- 1: Lin H, Lee E, Hestir K, et al. Discovery of a cytokine and its receptor by functional screening of the extracellular proteome. Science2008; 320:807-11.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4779
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin