- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human IL-33 (aa 112-270) is fused at the N-terminus to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 1EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS (pH 7.4). Reconstituted in sterile H2O not less than 100 μg/ml, which can then be further diluted in other aqueous solutions.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL33
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-33, IL-1F11, NF-HEV
- Protein Accession Number: AAH47085
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28436887
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 90865
- Interleukin-33 (IL-33; HF-NEV; IL-1F11), a member of the IL-1 family of cytokines, is expressed by many cell types following pro-inflammatory stimulation and is thought to be released upon cell lysis. IL33 binds to and signals through ST2 (IL1R1) and its stimulation recruits MYD88, IRAK, IRAK4, and TRAF6, followed by phosphorylation of ERK1(MAPK3)/ERK2(MAPK1), p38(MAPK14), and JNK. The ability of IL-33 to target numerous immune cell types, like Th2-like cells, mast cells, and B1 cells, and to induce cytokine and chemokine production underlines its potential in influencing the outcome of a wide range of diseases, such as arthritis, asthma, atopic allergy & anaphylaxis, cardiovascular disease/atherosclerosis, nervous system diseases, and sepsis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-534
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $750.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.