- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human IL-33.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Functional Assays, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct or indirect: 1:2,000-1:5,000). Functional Application (Blocking). Immunohistochemistry (paraffin sections (1:50-1:200)). Western blot: (1:2,000-1:5,000 using ECL. Suggested blocking and dilution buffer is PBST with 0.05% Tween 20 and 5% skim milk. Suggested incubation time is 1 hour at rooom temperature). Optimal conditions should be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human IL-33. Does not cross-react with mouse IL-33.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL33
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-33; IL-1F11; NF-HEV
- Protein Accession Number: 15559209
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_254274
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 90865
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Interleukin-33 (IL-33; HF-NEV; IL-1F11), a member of the IL-1 family of cytokines, is expressed by many cell types following pro-inflammatory stimulation and is thought to be released on cell lysis. The 30kDa human IL33 is converted by CASP1 to a 18kDa protein. IL33 binds to and signals through ST2 (IL1R1) and its stimulation recruits MYD88, IRAK, IRAK4, and TRAF6, followed by phosphorylation of ERK1 (MAPK3)/ERK2 (MAPK1), p38(MAPK14), and JNK. The ability of IL-33 to target numerous immune cell types, like Th2-like cells, mast cells, and B1 cells, and to induce cytokine and chemokine production underlines its potential in influencing the outcome of a wide range of diseases, such as arthritis, asthma, atopic allergy & anaphylaxis, cardiovascular disease/atherosclerosis, nervous system diseases, and sepsis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-043
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.