- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIL-33 (human IL-33). Human IL-33 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect hIL-33 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with our polyclonal Anti-Human IL-33 as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIL-33.
To detect hIL-33 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIL-33 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IL-33 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL33
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DVS27, IL1F11, NF-HEV, NFEHEV, C9orf26, RP11-575C20.2, NFHEV, Interleukin-33, Interleukin-1 family member 11, IL-33
- Protein Accession Number: O95760
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 68565855
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 90865
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- IL-33 is a cytokine which belongs to the IL-1 superfamily, and it induces helper T cells to produce type 2 cytokines. This cytokine was previously named NF-HEV 'nuclear factor (NF) in high endothelial venules' (HEVs), as it was originally identified in these specialized cells. IL-33 mediates its biological effects by interacting with the receptors ST2 and IL-1 Receptor Accessory Protein, activating intracellular molecules in the NF-kappaB and MAP kinase signaling pathways that drive production of type 2 cytokines (e.g. IL-4, IL-5 and IL-13) from polarized Th2 cells. The induction of type 2 cytokines by IL-33 in vivo is believed to induce the the severe pathological changes observed in mucosal organs following administration of IL-33.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-193
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin