- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human IL-32.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-32 peptide is used for blocking the activity of IL-32 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store IL-32 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL32
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NK4, TAIF, TAIFa, TAIFb, TAIFc, TAIFd, IL-32beta, IL-32alpha, IL-32delta, IL-32gamma, NK4, Interleukin-32, Natural killer cells protein 4, IL-32
- Protein Accession Number: AAH09401
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14424787
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9235
- 1: Dahl CA, Schall RP, He HL, et al. Identification of a novel gene expressed in activated natural killer cells and T cells. J. Immunol. 1992; 148:597-603.
- 2: Paquet M-E, Cohen-Doyle M, Shore GC, et al. Bap29/31 influences the intracellular traffic of MHC class I molecules. J. Immunol. 2004; 172:7548-55.
- 3: Zen K, Utech M, Liu Y, et al. Association of BAP31 with CD11b/CD18. Potential role in intracellular trafficking of CD11b/CD18 in neutrophils. J. Biol. Chem. 2004; 279:44924-30.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3751P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.