- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-IL-32 antibody (3749) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human IL-32.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of IL-32.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 0.5-4 μg/mL; IHC: 2-10 μg/mL; IF: 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human and mouse samples; Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects all isoforms of IL-32.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-901 - Human Spleen Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 26kD
Observed: 26 kD
Recombinant Protein Test (Figure 1): Anti-IL-32 antibodies (3749) detected human IL-32 recombinant protein at different concentrations.
- ISOFORMS: Human IL-32 has 7 isoforms, including isoform 1 (234aa, 27kD), isoform 2 (188aa, 22kD), isoform 3 (178aa, 21kD), isoform 4 (131aa, 15kD), isoform 5 (168aa, 19kD), isoform 6 (179aa, 21kD) and isoform 7 (148aa, 17kD). 3749 can detect all human isoforms.
- PURIFICATION: IL-32 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: IL-32 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IL-32 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL32
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-32 Antibody: NK4, TAIF, TAIFa, TAIFb, TAIFc, TAIFd, IL-32beta, IL-32alpha, IL-32delta, IL-32gamma, NK4, Interleukin-32, Natural killer cells protein 4, IL-32
- Protein Accession Number: AAH09401
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14424787
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9235
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IL-32 Antibody: Interleukin-32 (IL-32) was initially identified as a transcript (NK4) that is selectively expressed in lymphocytes and NK cells and whose expression is increased following activation by IL-2. It was later re-isolated from an IL-18-treated lung carcinoma cell line and re-named IL-32. IL-32 is unusual in that it does not share sequence homology with known cytokine families and is highly expressed in immune tissues, existing in at least four differentially spliced isoforms. Because treatment of human monocytic and mouse macrophage cells with IL-32 induces several proinflammatory cytokines such as TNF-α, IL-8 and MIP-2, and because it is also induced in human peripheral lymphocyte cells after mitogen stimulation and in epithelial cells by IFNγ, it has been suggested that IL-32 may play a role in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- 1: Dahl et al. J. Immunol. 1992; 148:597-603.
- 2: Kim et al. Immunity 2005; 22:131-42.
- 3: Cagnard et al. Eur. Cyto. Network 2005; 16:289-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3749
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin