- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala 20 - Glu 519
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 83.5 kDa. The protein migrates as 105-115 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 83.5 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL31RA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-31 RA,IL-31RA,hGLM-R,CRL3,GPL,ZcytoR17,GLM-R,IL-31R-alpha,Gp130-like receptor
- Protein Accession Number: XP_011541444.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 133396
- Interleukin-31 receptor subunit alpha is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IL31RA gene, also known as IL-31 receptor subunit alpha, IL-31RA, GLM-R, Gp130-like receptor, CRL3, GPL. Oncostatin M receptor (OSMR) and IL31RA form the heterodimeric receptor through which IL31 signals. IL31RA is a strong activator of STAT3 and STAT5, whereas STAT1 is only marginally tyrosine-phosphorylated. dditionally, demonstrate Jak1 binding to GPL and its activation in heteromeric complexes with the OSMRbeta but also in a homomeric receptor complex.
- 1: Dillon SR. Nat Immunol. 2004 Jul;5(7):752-60.
- 2: Ghilardi N. J Biol Chem. 2002 May 10;277(19):16831-6.
- 3: Dreuw A. J Biol Chem. 2004 Aug 20;279(34):36112-20.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-354
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin