- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: E. coli-expressed human IL-31
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: FLISA, Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-31 Antibody [SB118b] for use in ELISA assays.
- SPECIFICITY: IL-31
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 1.0 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL31
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-31
- Protein Accession Number: Q6EBC2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 386653
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Interleukin-31 (IL-31) is a 24 kDa alpha-helical protein and a member of the IL-6 family of cytokines that is preferentially expressed by CD4+ T cells. This cytokine elicits its response by binding to a heterodimeric complex consisting of a gp130-like receptor chain and the oncostatin M receptor subunit. On target cells which include a broad range of immune and non-immune cells, IL-31 binding can induce activation of the Jak/STAT, AKT, and MAPK signaling pathways. Due to the ubiquitous expression of its receptor complex, IL-31 has numerous physiological roles that include regulating hematopoiesis and immune response. Over-expression has been linked to chronic inflammatory states such as dermatitis, pruritus, airway hypersensitivity, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-793
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.