- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: APMTQTTSLK TSWVNCSNMI DEIITHLKQP PLPLLDFNNL NGEDQDILME NNLRRPNLEA FNRAVKSLQN ASAIESILKN LLPCLPLATA APTRHPIHIK DGDWNEFRRK LTFYLKTLEN AQAQQTTLSL AIF
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human TF - 1 cells is ≤ 0.1 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 1 x 107 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IL-3 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IL-3 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IL-3 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-3, MCGF, MULTI-CSF, Interleukin-3, Hematopoietic growth factor, IL-3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000579.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28416915
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3562
- IL-3 is a hematopoietic growth factor that promotes the survival, differentiation and proliferation of committed progenitor cells of the megakaryocyte, granulocyte-macrophage, erythroid, eosinophil, basophil and mast cell lineages. Produced by T cells, mast cells and eosinophils, IL-3 enhances thrombopoieses, phagocytosis, and antibody-mediated cellular cytotoxicity. Its ability to activate monocytes suggests that IL-3 may have additional immunoregulatory roles. Many of the IL-3 activities depend upon co-stimulation with other cytokines. IL-3 is species-specific, variably glycosylated cytokine. Recombinant human IL-3 is a 15.0 kDa globular protein containing 133 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-245
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin