IL-3 AntibodyCATALOG NUMBER: 38-326
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: E, WB
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Mouse
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.05 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with highly pure Recombinant Murine IL-3. Anti-Murine IL-3-specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized Murine IL-3 matrix.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sandwich ELISA: To detect mIL-3 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ProSci’s Biotinylated Anti-Murine IL-3 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mIL-3.
To detect mIL-3 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1-0.2 ug/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mIL-3 is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: IL-3-specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized Murine IL-3 matrix
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MCGF (Mast cell growth factor), Multi-CSF, HCGF, P-cell stimulation factor
- Protein Accession Number: P01586
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P01586.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16187
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- IL-3 is a hematopoietic growth factor that promotes the survival, differentiation and proliferation of committed progenitor cells of the megakaryocyte, granulocyte-macrophage, erythroid, eosinophil, basophil and mast cell lineages. Produced by T cells, mast cells and eosinophils, IL-3 enhances thrombopoiesis, phagocytosis, and antibody-mediated cellular cytotoxicity. Its ability to activate monocytes suggests that IL-3 may have additional immunoregulatory roles. Many of the IL-3 activities depend upon co-stimulation with other cytokines. IL-3 is a species-specific, variably glycosylated cytokine. Recombinant Murine IL-3 is a 15.1 kDa globular protein containing 135 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-326
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.