- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced in mice immunized with highly pure Recombinant Human IL-3. Anti-Human IL-3-specific antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sandwich ELISA: In a sandwich ELISA (assuming 100μl/well), a concentration of 4.0-8.0 μg/ml of this antibody will detect at least 8pg/ml of Recombinant Human IL-3 when used with ProSci’s Biotinylated Antigen Affinity Purified Anti-Human IL-3 as the detection antibody at a concentration of approximately 0.50- 1.0 μg/ml.
To detect Human IL-3 by Western Blot analysis, this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.25-0.50 μg/ml. When used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, the detection limit for Recombinant Human IL-3 is 2.0-4.0 ng/lane, under reducing and non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: IL-3-specific antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant by Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-3, MCGF (Mast cell growth factor), Multi-CSF, HCGF, P-cell stimulation factor
- Protein Accession Number: P08700
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P08700.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3562
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- IL-3 is a hematopoietic growth factor that promotes the survival, differentiation and proliferation of committed progenitor cells of the megakaryocyte, granulocyte-macrophage, erythroid, eosinophil, basophil and mast cell lineages. Produced by T cells, mast cells and eosinophils, IL-3 enhances thrombopoiesis, phagocytosis, and antibody-mediated cellular cytotoxicity. Its ability to activate monocytes suggests that IL-3 may have additional immunoregulatory roles. Many of the IL-3 activities depend upon co-stimulation with other cytokines. IL-3 is a species-specific, variably glycosylated cytokine. Recombinant Human IL-3 is a 15.0 kDa globular protein containing 133 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-308
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $325.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.