- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human IL-27.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-27 peptide is used for blocking activity of IL-27 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store IL-27 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL27
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: p28, IL30, IL-27, IL27A, IL-27A, IL27p28, Interleukin-27 subunit alpha, p28, IL-27 subunit alpha
- Protein Accession Number: NP_663634
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28416913
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 246778
- 1: Pfanz S, Timans JC, Cheung J et al. IL-27, a heterodimeric cytokine composed of EBI3 and p28 protein, induces proliferation of naïve CD4(+) T cells. Immunity 2002; 16:779-90.
- 2: Marsters SA, Ayres TM, Skubatch M, et al. Herpesvirus entry mediator, a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) family, interacts with members of the TNFR-associated factor family and activates the transcription factors NF-κB and AP-1. J. Biol. Chem. 1997; 272:14029-32.
- 3: Mauri DN, Ebner R, Montgomery RI, et al. LIGHT, a new member of the TNF superfamily, and lymphotoxin alpha are ligands for herpesvirus entry mediator. Immunity 1998; 8:21-30.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3797P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin