- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Tyr33-Gly177
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.7 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM Tris,150mM NaCl 1mM EDTA,pH8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-25, IL-25, Interleukin-17E, IL-17E, IL25, IL17E
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H293
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 530379522
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64806
- Interleukin 25 (IL-25) belongs to the Interleukin 17 (IL-17) family of proteins, which is comprised of six members (IL-17, IL-17B through IL-17F). These proteins are secreted and are structurally related by sharing a conserved cysteine-knot fold near the C-terminus, but have considerable sequence divergence at the N-terminus. With the exception of IL-17B, which exists as a non-covalently linked dimer, all IL-17 family members are disulfide-linked dimers. IL-17 family proteins are pro-inflammatory cytokines that induce local cytokine production and are involved in the regulation of immune functions. Human interleukin-17E (IL17E), also referred to as Interleukin-25 (IL25), is a distinct member of the IL17 cytokine family comprised of at least six members sharing a conserved cysteine-knot structure but divergent at the N-terminus. IL25 is a glycoprotein secreted as dimers by innate effector eosinophils and basophils, and present at very low levels in various peripheral tissues. IL25, together with IL17B, are ligands for the cytokine receptor IL17BR, and the cross-linking induces NF-κB activation and production of the proinflammatory chemokine IL-8, as well as ERK, JNK, and p38 activation. Overexpression of IL25 gene in transgenic mice suggested that this cytokine can regulate hematopoietic and immune functions, and additionally is identified as a proinflammatory cytokine favoring Th2-type immune responses possibly by enhancing the maintenance and functions of adaptive Th2 memory cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-634
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin