- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: E. coli-expressed human IL-25
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-WM, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-25 Antibody [SB129e] for use in ELISA assays.
- SPECIFICITY: IL-25
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-25, interleukin-17E, IL-17E
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H293
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64806
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Interleukin-25 (IL-25), also known as interleukin-17E (IL-17E), is a 17 kDa protein and member of the IL-17 cytokine family. This cytokine is secreted by a variety of cells including type 2 helper T cells (Th2), bone marrow-derived mast cells, and alveolar macrophages. On target cells, IL-25 can induce the production of several type 2 cytokines including IL-4, IL-5, and IL-13 and implicates a role for this cytokine in type 2 immune response. Studies have linked this cytokine in promoting airway hyperreactivity, limiting pro-inflammatory cytokine production and chronic intestinal inflammation, and providing protective immunity following intestinal helminth infection.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-795
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.