- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gly24-Asp372
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 67.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il23r
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-23 receptor, Il23r, IL-23 receptor, IL-23R, interleukin 23 receptor
- Protein Accession Number: Q8K4B4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 929654682
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 209590
- Interleukin 23 receptor (IL23R), a heterodimer of the IL12 receptor beta 1 (IL12R beta 1) and IL12R beta 2, is a type I cytokine receptor for IL23. IL23R is comprised of two subunits, the IL12R beta 1 subunit, which is shared with several cytokines, and a subunit that is unique to IL-23. IL23, after binding to IL23R, activates memory T cells and mediates pro-inflammatory activities in part by the production of IL17 through activation of TH17 lymphocytes. IL23R is expressed on T cells, NK cells, dendritic cells, and macrophages. In fact, polymorphisms of the IL23R gene were reported to be associated with susceptibility to inflammatory diseases and autoimmune diseases such as psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, Graves's ophtalmopathy and inflammatory bowel diseases. The IL23R is known to be critically involved in the carcinogenesis of different malignant tumor.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-578
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.