- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu34-Val179
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.7 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-22, IL-22, IL-10-Related T-Cell-Derived-Inducible Factor, IL-TIF, IL-TIF Alpha, Interleukin-22a, IL-22a, Il22, Il22a, Iltif, Iltifa
- Protein Accession Number: Q9JJY9
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50929
- Interleukin-22 (IL-22) was initially identified as a gene induced by IL-9 in mouse T cells and mast cells. Mouse IL-22 cDNA encodes a 179 amino acid residue protein with a putative 33 amino acid signal peptide that is cleaved to generate a 147 amino acid mature protein that shares approximately 79% and 22% sequence identity with human IL22 and IL10, respectively. IL22 has been shown to activate STAT-1 and STAT-3 in several hepatoma cell lines and up-regulate the production of acute phase proteins. IL-22 is produced by normal mouse T cells upon Con A activation. Mouse IL-22 expression is also induced in various organs upon lipopolysaccharide injection, suggesting that IL-22 may be involved in inflammatory responses. The functional IL-22 receptor complex consists of two receptor subunits, IL-22R (previously an orphan receptor named CRF2-9) and IL-10R beta (previously known as CRF2-4), belonging to the class II cytokine receptor family.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-037
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.