- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MAPISSHCRL DKSNFQQPYI TNRTFMLAKE ASLADNNTDV RLIGEKLFHG VSMSERCYLM KQVLNFTLEE VLFPQSDRFQ PYMQEVVPFL ARLSNRLSTC HIEGDDLHIQ RNVQKLKDTV KKLGESGEIK AIGELDLLFM SLRNACI
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to activate STAT following receptor ligand interaction.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IL-22 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IL-22 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IL-22 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIFa, IL-21, IL-22, ILTIF, IL-TIF, IL-D110, zcyto18, TIFIL-23, ZCYTO18, UNQ3099/PRO10096, Interleukin-22, Cytokine Zcyto18
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065386.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10092625
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50616
- IL-22 is a member of the IL-10 family of regulatory cytokines which includes IL-10, IL-19, IL-20, IL-22, IL-24 and IL-26. Members of this family share partial homology in their amino acid sequences, but they are dissimilar in their biological functions. Produced by T lymphocytes, IL-22 inhibits IL-4 production by Th2 cells, and induces acute phase reactants in the liver and pancreas. IL-22 signals through a receptor system consisting of IL-10R-β/CRF2-4 and IL-22R, both of which are members of the class II cytokine-receptor family. Recombinant human IL-22 is a 33.6 kDa non-disulfide-linked homodimeric protein containing of two 146 amino acid polypeptide chains.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-267
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.